Sunday, August 07, 2005

Poor, deluded boy..

I thought it was just one of Wheezus' creative episodes. I really did.

But no.
On a plane last week (where else, I hear you yawn) I goggled--as opposed to Googled--at an article on the latest diet insanity.

It was entitled 'What would Jesus Eat?'

I kid you not. Apparently there's a diet called the Mediterranean. Full of whole grain bread, olives and one hopes, gallons of grappa. Sounds good, right?
Presumably the Jesus Diet is the same--but kosher. This travesty has been 'designed' or 'researched' by some greasy, image-consulted West Coast shit-kicker.
The again, perhaps he had a cosy chat with God. Or not.
I'm appalled at my own naivete, and staggered at the breath-taking lack of scruples.
(You got me there, Wheezus.)
But wait! If you were touched by His Noodly Appendage, what diet would YOU be on?
He told me Black Forest Gateau, brandy and Dr Pepper. Well, someone's got to do it.
Until next time...

6 Comments:

Blogger Badger said...

um, the flesh of greasy, image-consulted West Coast shit-kickers might be good.

8:19 pm  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Beer, chocolate and broccoli!

3:31 pm  
Blogger Blue said...

broccoli...
Why not just lawn clippings?

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creme brulee, cheetos, Chateauneuf du Pape

12:13 am  
Blogger Blue said...

Yeah, OK. I can do that, but I'd gag at the Chateauneuf. It's gone down in recent years, don't you think?
I've always been of the opinion that there's little wrong with a drop of Bollinger.

8:58 am  
Blogger Blue said...

Toffee-coated peas, McCleans Punch and marmalade-ripple parfait

9:00 am  
11803804

Post a Comment

<< Home