Friday, September 30, 2005

A Few Sevens

Seven Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
· visit Antarctica
· publish at least two novels
· visit the battlefields of Northern France
· make a few more people happy
· buy a cottage on the South African West Coast
· get a good night’s sleep
· visit the Scottish Islands

Seven Things I Can Do:
· lose the plot
· fly
· piss people off without meaning to.
· recite the name of the longest place name in the UK
· drive a motor bike at more than 100mph
· cycle more than 70 miles
· tell a good joke

Seven Things I Can't Do:
· accounts
· get comfortable
· read Harry Potter
· stay up late
· help it
· tolerate arrogance
· play an instrument

Seven Things I Find Attractive in a Person:
· intelligence
· sense of humour
· perspective
· logic
· eyes
· hair
· physique

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
· Bugger.
· I’ve no idea.
· Look at THAT!
· Ye gods!
· You didn’t have to say that, did you?
· I promise you I wasn’t looking!
· You’re always right, dear.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenbeauty said...

Yes she is always right! And whats with the Harry Potter nonsense...don't you like to read fodder for the soul?

8:18 pm  
Blogger Swami said...

I wish you had posted seven sevens. Having only five sevens just seems all wrong & lacking.

Why is Wheeze cackling?

And yes, here I am--a complete stranger--posting on your blog.

6:52 pm  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi Swami and welcome!....Probably the 'always right, dear' quip.
But she's a big girl. She'll tell..

11:11 pm  
11803804

Post a Comment

<< Home