Monday, March 06, 2006

Nothing Like a Good Tagging...

...that's what I say...

Four jobs I've had:
Soil Scientist
Agricultural Training Officer
Organisational Development Manager
Regional Human Resources Manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Love, Actually
Remains of the Day
The Quiet American
Lesbian Spank Inferno

Four places I've lived:
Buckley, Wales
Johannesburg, South Africa
Jwaneng, Botswana
Chiredzi, Zimbabwe

Four TV shows I love:
I really don't watch much TV any more. Sorry.

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
Anything with 'Survivor' in the title. Sorry. But see above re. TV

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
Shadow of the Wind
Trinity
Animal farm
Brideshead Revisited

Four places I've vacationed
Alicante, Spain
London, England
Cape Town, South Africa
Chimanimani, Zimbabwe

Four of my favorite dishes:
Steak, egg and chips
A good lasange
Crocodile, no, really. Think fish-flavoured pork.
Tilipia; South Indian (but mild, please.)

Four sites I visit (almost) daily:
BBC News
Some blogs (like Badgers)
The Onion
SA Weather

Four places I would rather be right now:
Lambert's Bay
Hout Bay
Oslo
London

0 Comments:

11803804

Post a Comment

<< Home