Monday, May 30, 2005

Old and Grey

If you're that way too, you'll remember the Mamas and the Papas? 'Monday, Monday'? Or Boomtown Rats--'I don't like Mondays'?

Well--It's ALL TRUE. Mondays suck. Or blow. (never did get the hang of those two)
So to all those miserable oxygen-wasters that couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, or a shag in a brothel--go take a flying leap. Bugger me, run a organisation? Most of them couldn't run a bath. It's truly amazing how people can fuck up so much when the rest of the civilised world is trying to catch up with itself. It's the WEEKEND people. Stay home.

Not only that, but I discovered that most of my chest hair is grey. GREY, damn you!

The aforesaid notwithstanding;

The schizoid monk in Tibet? He's at two with the universe.
You gotta laugh, for fear that you cry.

8 Comments:

Blogger jenbeauty said...

Poor Blue! Monday was a holiday for us yanks!! But now I have the Tuesday Blues!!

I love the Mamas and the Papas...I have all my dad's original albums!

3:26 pm  
Blogger Blue said...

I KNOW!

*grrr*

I didn't think ladies even implied their age!

Oh, well. Another treasured theory bites the dust

6:07 pm  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

*giggles* sorry about that blue!! I still love all that California music!!

7:42 pm  
Blogger Blue said...

Confession time--I Still get a buzz from 'Good Vibrations'. 'Hotel California' was a brilliant album.
And who was the daughter of the Beachboys bloke? It's been a long day--a feamle trio--they only had one album, but it was bloody good--great harmonies.

9:20 pm  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

The Philips girl (China) and her two cousins that were Brian's daugters. My mind is blank on the name right now!! lol

I love the Beach Boys and have been fortunate enough to see them in concert several times!

9:24 pm  
Blogger jenbeauty said...

Wilson Phillips....doh!!

10:44 pm  
Blogger Sasha said...

Mackenzie Phillips is the kid.

12:05 am  
Blogger Blue said...

There's it. Wilson Philips.
We're just getting the new 3 Doors Down at the moment. Too heavy rotation but day-um!

8:21 am  
11803804

Post a Comment

<< Home