Saturday, April 02, 2005

John-Paul, George...but not Ringo

Call me seriously deluded, but I feel a (tiny) bit sorry for GW. He's just so out of it, it's pathetic.
Why, oh why couldn't he just express his 'sorrow' on the death of Pope John Paul--like Queen Elizabeth--instead of waffling on about the 'culture of life'? MUST he try and score irrelevant points to two-thirds of America regarding the Shiavo debacle on the basis of the death of a man held in high esteem by a billion people around the world?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

Don't bother feeling sorry for him. He did what Rove told him to do and got his desired pat on the head. And that seems to be enough. His lackeys have him convinced that no one else, no other opinion matters. And Laura seems to treat him like an idiot child, smiling when he manages to string two words together. Besides since he found Jesus he doesn't seem to need sex.

5:06 am  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh Lord, Sasha, I laughed, I cried...Rove..Svengali? Rasputin? Pardon my ignorance--out here on the fringes, y'know.
Observing this is for me rather like blundering in on one's sister in the shower; you know you shouldn't, but you can't help watching.
eeek.
(And, this bloody, bleedin', bloody blog is also driving me up the wall.)

11:56 am  
Blogger Sasha said...

What's driving you nuts with the blog?

4:38 pm  
Blogger Blue said...

well, it seems to take forEVER to update changes; one of your messages just didn't increment the comment counter, blah, blah, blah. Getting hyperlinks in the text of a post....and so boringly forth.I don't do HTML y'see.Keep on getting error messages when I want to republish. Farking thing.

5:11 pm  
Blogger Blue said...

You think?
None of which, I presume, are any bloody use when trapped down a flooded sewer.
:)

3:27 pm  
11803804

Post a Comment

<< Home